Total Home Comfort and Peace of Mind From a Company That Cares!
As a Practical Advantage Member you will receive:
- Equipment tune ups twice per year
- One complete 30 pt tune up on your air conditioner annually, plus safety check
- Once complete 33 pt tune up on your furnace annually, plus safety check
- Standard 1” filter provided and replaced with spring and fall tune ups
- Priority service – within 24 hrs of your call
- $49.95 diagnostic fee on service calls – normal price $99.95
- 24 Hr emergency service 365 days a year
- $99.95 diagnostic fee on emergency service calls – normal price $169.95
- 20% discount on all service parts and repairs
- 5% discount on all new equipment purchased and installed by Practical Systems
- Added efficiency can greatly reduce heating and cooling costs
- Add years to the life of your system (they are expensive! – we want yours to last!)
- Assures your equipment is operating safely
- Saves you money on all necessary repairs and replacements
- Adds value to your home
- Peace of Mind that comes with knowing your home is being professionally maintained by a company that cares!
Automatic monthly payment with debit/check card – Re-occurring on the 15th of the month beginning the month following approval of contract and each month thereafter.
Automatic monthly payment with credit card – Re-occurring on the 15th of the month beginning the month following approval of contract and each month thereafter.
Automatic annual payment with either above option – The transaction will occur on the 15th of the month following my signing of this contract document, and on the 15th of that month each year thereafter.
**Practical Systems will continue to renew your membership and to deduct your fees until such a time as written notice is received at the address listed stating your wish to terminate your maintenance contract. Allow up to 2 weeks for processing. Contract owners who terminate their contract within the first calendar year will be billed for any discounts received up to that date**
Services Covered by the Plan
Your Practical Advantage Program covers the annual tune up and safety check of your furnace or boiler in the Fall and your air conditioner in the Spring. Your coverage includes a 33-point annual tune up of your heating unit, including a safety test for carbon monoxide, and a 30-point annual tune up of your cooling system. Your annual heating maintenance will be performed between September 1 and October 31st and your cooling maintenance will be performed between April 15th and June 15th. You will receive communication from Practical Systems when it is time to schedule your appointment.
Specific Excluded Costs
Your Plan coverage does not include the cost of problem diagnosis and service, repair, parts replacement or adjustment, or any service above and beyond routine maintenance.
Additional costs and/or damages resulting from the failure of the systems, or parts thereof, serviced under the Plan are not the responsibility of Practical Systems, unless such damages result from the negligence of Practical Systems or its authorized representative.
If you move, the remaining balance of the Practical Advantage coverage then in effect remains with the equipment and can be transferred to the new home owner.
Your Plan coverage is not transferable to another residence and, except as specifically noted in this document, is non-refundable.
Practical Systems reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Plan without notice or liability.
We reserve the right, from time to time to assign our rights and/or obligations in connection with the Plan and your coverage to a third party.
We reserve the right to discontinue the Practical Advantage Program at any time. If we do so, our liability will be restricted to refunding the un-expired portion of the annual charge, if any.
Furnaces that were formerly powered by oil and were converted to natural gas through the installation of a conversion burner are not eligible for coverage. For greater fuel efficiency and energy bill savings, you may consider replacement if you own such a heating unit.